About Me

My photo
I'm a student in TRU.

Friday, February 20, 2009


This is the office of a very important person.
An important president works in this office.
A. The left bottom corner was the last president of U.S.
B.On the left side of George Bush is a lamp.
C.Next to the lamp, there is a sofa.
D.On the left top corner, there is a picture on the wall.
E.In the center of the office is tea table.
F.In front of the window, there is a desk.
G.On the two side of the office, there are two white sofas.
H.The right bottom corner was Obama.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eddie.

    That is nice description about the office of a very important person. It is clearly for me, but I think you don't have say twice about the sofas.

    I hope, I can work there.

    Romario

    ReplyDelete