About Me

My photo
I'm a student in TRU.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Page111

The Office

This is the office of a very important person. An important president works in this office. On the left bottom corner of this office, George Bush was sitting in a chair. Beside of George Bush and the white sofa, there is a white lamp which is on a circle table. Next to the lamp, there is a three seat white sofa. On the left top corner, there is a picture on the wall. In the center of the office is tea table. In front of the window, there is a desk. On the two side of the office, there are two white sofas. The right bottom corner was Obama who seats beside George Bush. At all, this is a clean and bright office.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddie.

    That is nice description about the office of a very important person. It is clearly for me, but I think you don't have say twice about the sofas.

    I hope, I can work there.

    Romario

    ReplyDelete