About Me

My photo
I'm a student in TRU.

Monday, March 9, 2009

PG137


My Love-Hate Relationship with Camping



There are two reasons I love and hate camping. First of all, living outdoors for a few days refreshes my mind and renews my spirit. After I have spent a few days in nature, I feel free and happy again. Second camping brings my family closer together because everyone helps plan the trip, set up the campsite and prepare the meals. On the other hand, sometimes I hate camping. The first reason is I don't sleep well. I hate to sleep on the ground because the ground is hard. When I get up in the morning, I can hardly move. My back hurts and my muscles ache. The second reason I hate camping is that we always forget something important. We forgot to bring out tent last year, so we had to sleep in the open. I didn't sleep at all because I am afraid of snakes and bugs. If I see a snake or bug, I am frozen with fear. Why do I continue to go camping when I have such a love-hate relationships with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment